Positioned on an elevated 607m2 block (outside of the Flood and Inundations Hazards Overlay with Cairns Regional Council), this spacious 2-bedroom Queenslander tick all the boxes for the discerning buyer.
Fully fenced and with side access to the rear of the property, you will be impressed upon entering by the magnificent high ceilings and the space that each room provides.
Tenants are in place on a periodic arrangement paying $370 per week and with the following features in place, 24 Joan St is a must to inspect;
1) The downstairs area of the home is fully enclosed and lockable and is where the laundry is positioned along with car accommodation. It is perfect for a games room or to sit back and relax while entertaining friends and family.
2) Upstairs both bedrooms are huge, air-conditioned and adorned by beautiful casement windows.
3) The living room is accessed by the front room – which can also be utilised as a sleep out or office.
4) The kitchen and dining area are very functional and large enough to cater for any hungry horde.
5) There is a separate toilet and bathroom with shower recess.
6) The backyard is a blank canvas ready for the discerning buyer to add their personalised touch. Leave as is and work on the existing gardens or add a rear deck or extension to the existing dwelling.
Properties such as 24 Joan St are perfect to utilise as a residential dwelling or run a business from home (subject to Cairns Regional Council Approval) due to the close proximity of the Cairns City centre.
To arrange your inspection or for further information contact agent today.